YOUR PERSON



Truth...

Image result for live today

Don’t you ever had one of those days where you really miss your truly and only friend? 
That human being you know will never judge you for being you...for being real. 
I miss so much all I had lost it in the way and at the same time I appreciate so much everything that I've gain over the road of my life.
However there is a reality...you don’t make real friends from overnight and when your life goes upside down is when you most need that only one person  that you know will be always there for you.
Anyone that has been through migration knows that you can gain a lot of material and spiritual things, like improving life quality but unfortunately you also lose a lot of people. Not because you'll never see them again but because you will miss them forever. Especially in those moments when you are not even able to find yourself on a mirror anymore because you have changed so much.
 I've learned throughout the years to count the blessing for the new people in my life and the possibility to find again that only and unique person, that we call a REAL FRIEND...



That person in which you can rely your most deepest thoughts? Being able to rip all your anger, pain and sadness into that one person that knows from the beginning to the end your soul?

 Sometimes I hide from myself just for not being selfish, trying to convince me that I should never be sad when life and God have been so good to me.






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

CARTA A JESUS

LIFE

Imaginandote y viviéndote..